Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SHIT..Hate Diz Part!!

Why??? why me..why i must pretend that everything is ok...no disaster after he leave me for his training...but the disaster come smoothly to me...effect my heart..totally...really2 hurt now...why i can read her status? why i feel that i'm a person that shared love from one man???why??? i really hate it..hate it very much...i try to ignore diz feeling but it always appear in my mind..try to pretend dat i'm loyal to wait him come back from his training but at the same time everyday i have to face the gurl that "WAIT FOR HIM TOO"...the gurl that need his love, the gurl hope dat he will love her..the gurl dat already have a feeling towards him...the gurl that wait him to come back..finish his training...arghhhh! why??? please, dont play like diz...i hate it...i hate it..please, stop it..dont act me like a doll...can easily to be manipulated...huhh...please...i dunt want take it anymore..please i'm in hurt right now..really2 hurt...i'm so sorry b...i try to forget it..forget the gurl that loyal to wait your love right now just like me...i don't knw if my heart can stand it anymore...i'm so sorry...very2 sorry...=_="

1 comment:

  1. who's det gurl? am i knowing her? however, just calm..i know what's u going through..but if, u mad just like this, might be that gurl laugh at you and she think she's winning. just trust yourself..trust your bf...i think your bf love you so much..

    ReplyDelete