Sunday, February 13, 2011

MooD DemaM+JiwanG..=_="

Salam..hr nih hr seleseme aku..haih…berair2 dh hidung nih..bdn aku lemah2…aku toi2 x larat nih..otw nk demam…haih…rindu nye kt die..aku betul2 x larat…dpt update kejap jerk nih…letih..huuuu…sambil2 aku layan sakit nih, tibe2 ayt2 nih tepacul lam otak aku..dh lme x berpuitis..When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. The hard things that I can’t forget that I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I really miss you... I just want you to know that, when you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star and sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there. I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have. I can't forget the times we have shared together in the sadness and the happiness, the failure and success, the simple hugs and those tender kisses. I don’t know when it will go to happen again, seems like a part of me was gone. I miss all of that, I miss you B... I miss us... Having no communication with you for awhile is like drinking coffee without sugar, it's not complete or should I say my life is not complete when you are not here beside me. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. I guess I’m just missing the old times...the old times that we usually spend time in many place...When I see that place, my tears drop without I realize it. Days go by so fast, not a day do I not think of you. Missing you is the hardest part of my days, my days without you...miss u en.muhammad hilmi…

No comments:

Post a Comment